As a strategist who specializes in digital content, my work can be found on websites, infographics, social channels, short-form videos and commercials. You may view samples below.
Digital Content Strategy and Copywriting
- Toshiba - Helped this international tech giant rebrand their website from B2C to B2B with sophisticated design elements, enhanced user experience and content closely aligned with business goals.
- ExploraVision (Toshiba) - Promote ExploraVision, the world's largest K-12 STEM competition on behalf of Toshiba and NSTA, to bolster brand awareness and drive qualified science teacher registrations. As digital strategy lead, I work with junior and lateral team members to identify ways to effectively target such a narrow audience through creative content and lead generation opportunities. Under my purview, the site and social media channels have increased in traffic year-over-year. Examples can be provided upon request.
- IBD Unmasked (Takeda Pharmaceuticals) - Work with a cross-functional team to help Takeda elevate the stories of its Irritable Bowel Disease patients in the form of a Marvel Custom partnership. Our role is to ensure Marvel Custom's talented writers and illustrators were able to tie in plot lines related to Takeda's goal of empowering patients to be their own super heroes. The goal is to create a full-length graphic novel in 2017. Read more here.
- Monster - Meet each morning with colleagues to pitch real-time social media content creation opportunities based on trends, news stories and other current events related to employment. I serve as creative lead on a team responsible for conceptualizing ideas and drawing connections between moments in time and Monster's brand ethos. Examples can be provided upon request.
- Acuity Brands (Mark Lighting) - Consulted with one of the country's largest commercial lighting distributors to digitally reintroduce their top-selling brands. Our role was identifying messaging, key page elements and designing a paid media strategy that improved site traffic and lead generation.
- MasterCard: Retail Location Insights
- MasterCard: Global Destination Cities Index (2015)
- MasterCard: #OneMoreDay
- MasterCard: Access Your Untapped Potential with Contactless Payments
- MasterCard: What's on Tap with Contactless Payments?
- MasterCard: Americans Fuel Up for Labor Day Week
- MasterCard: Global Destination Cities Index (2014)